Mobile Tools for Java™
Mobile Tools for Java™ project creates tools and frameworks to extend Eclipse platform to support embedded and mobile device Java application development.
The scope of the Mobile Tools for the Java™ (MTJ) project is to extend the Eclipse platform to enable developers to develop, debug, and deploy embedded and mobile Java applications to emulators and real devices. The project will develop frameworks that can be extended by tool vendors and tools that can be used by third-party developers.
September 15, 2015, Mobile Tools for Java™ 2.0.1 is released.
Mobile Tools for Java™ (MTJ) 2.0.1 release is focused on bug fixes and support of latest Eclipse Mars.
The scope of MTJ 2.0.1 is listed below:
- Migration to Eclipse Mars
- Better Javadocs detections for libraries that represent the same logical API but correspond to different API versions
- Bug fixes
November 14, 2014, Mobile Tools for Java™ 2.0 is released.
Mobile Tools for Java™ (MTJ) 2.0 release is making MTJ plugin IoT ready by supporting Java™ ME 8 platform. Java™ ME 8 is the major update of the Java™ ME technology as a modern embedded software platform, purpose-built as a foundation for new services in the Internet of Things (IoT). MTJ 2.0 is based on Eclipse Luna and provides a support for CLDC 1.8 configuration (JSR 360), MEEP 8.0 profile (JSR 361) and better IMP-NG profile (JSR 228) support.
Other improvements in this release includes new extensible Code Validation Builder that provides an ability to perform pre-compilation analysis and generates warnings by 3rd party plugins created on top of MTJ, support for Java™ ME APIs javadocs in zip archives and a lot of bug fixes.
MTJ 2.0.1 (Release Date: September 15, 2015)
- Update Site: http://download.eclipse.org/mtj/updates/2.0.1/stable/
- Archived Update Site: org.eclipse.mtj.update-site-2.0.1.zip (12.6 MB)
Latest Nightly Build
- Update Site: http://download.eclipse.org/mtj/updates/nightly/
- September 15th, 2015: MTJ 2.0.1 is now available.
- November 14th, 2014: MTJ 2.0 is now available.