Henshin - Installation
Install from update site
Henshin is a plug-in for recent versions of the Eclipse Modeling Tools (last tested version: 2019-12). To obtain the most recent Eclipse version, go to the download page and download the Eclipse Modeling Tools.
To install Henshin, open Eclipse, go to Help -> Install New Software... and insert one of the following update site URLs:
- Current release: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/henshin/updates/release (1.6.0)
- Nightly builds: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/henshin/updates/nightly
- Permanent URLs of current and previous releases:
Instructions for installing legacy versions
If you want to install a legacy version of Henshin (<= 1.4.0) in a newer Eclipse version (>= Eclipse Oxygen), please use the following instructions (thanks to Joel Greenyer for providing these instructions):
- Install GMF Tooling v3.2.1 via Update site (right click -> copy...)
- Install M2Eclipse via Update site (right click -> copy...)
- Install the required Henshin version.
You can also get the latest version of the source code directly from our Git repository (weblink):
Release and nighly builds are compiled using Hudson jobs: