g-Eclipse Project Plan
Within the g-Eclipse project the following milestones and releases are defined. The project plan for the upcoming g-Eclipse 1.0 release is available in the new format.
Version 1.0.0 is called the mature release and is scheduled for December 2008. The g-Eclipse project plan is available in the standard project plan format.
- including an implementation for the Amazon S3 and EC2 services
- revision of the core features
- final definition of API and extension points
Version 0.5.0 is called the first minor prototype release and is scheduled for September 2007. It contains the following features:
- Grid authentication management
- Grid resource management
- Grid job management
- Grid data management
- including an implementation for the gLite middleware.