Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » quick-fix background & click-able link color (I don't know how to set the quick-fix background nor it's click-able link color.)
quick-fix background & click-able link color [message #511833] Wed, 03 February 2010 07:50 Go to previous message
b4l4nc3r is currently offline b4l4nc3rFriend
I've been struggling for a long time with my attempts to change either the background color and the click-able link color of the quick-fix hover window. The current colors --I'm not sure from where they're loaded-- make it very difficult to read the link text. Example:

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/234/thumbs/5614420315_b.jpg

I've a custom windows theme just to decrease the amount of light emitted from my monitor so that I can work longer. Working with a WHITE background starts hurting my eyes after a short while. This forces me to spend less time with the application.

Can anyone show me how to change either one of those colors? I've tried many settings (Accesibility, (Java) Editor colors, Javadoc colors, annotation colors, hyperlink colors, etc..). Maybe I'm missing something. sigh Sad

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon10.gif
Previous Topic:Eclipse is not starting properly....
Next Topic:Eclipse crash/busy-loops on Javadoc generation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:15:56 GMT 2024