Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Databinding To Combo?  () 1 Vote
Databinding To Combo? [message #498658] Tue, 17 November 2009 22:20 Go to previous message
Ryan is currently offline RyanFriend
I'm looking for information on EMF databinding to a combo box. There are at least 4 scenarios that I'd like to see demonstrated:
Filling the combo with values from an enum and setting a variable in the model to the selected enum literal, fill the combo with objects from the model and set a variable to the selected object, fill the combo in the gui and based on the selected index, set a variable in the model, and fill the combo in the gui and set a string based on the text of the selection.

I've looked around for this, but so far have come up empty handed. I'm not sure if this is more of a databinding issue, or a combination of both. I figured I'd ask here, as the first two scenarios seem like the best solution, but I have a few very simple combos that putting the values in the model either as enums or as an instance of some object really doesn't make sense.

Thanks,
Ryan

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:[CDO][Hibernate] ClassCastException org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.hibernate.tuplizer.Hibernate
Next Topic:Refactoring the generated editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 22:35:34 GMT 2024