Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Java3d, plug-in, fragment project, native, dll(Problem whit java3d in the create plugin and fragment project )
Java3d, plug-in, fragment project, native, dll [message #1299653] Thu, 17 April 2014 03:32
Juan Ibarra is currently offline Juan IbarraFriend
Hello friends I would like to get help from your side with a small incoveniete that I have, I hope it's not too much trouble

and good have had minor problems in creating a Java3D plugin for eclipse, I say what I have done to see if I could help

first

I think a plug-in where I call java3d.plugin, this project just add the .Jar gives me the library of java 3d

second

created a java project called implementare java3d.test which is where the plug-in to see how it works, consists of two clsES, where is the principal declared public static void main, which is where I think the JFrame, and a class where I panel 3d world is where lhasa libraries used java 3d

to correct the error I add to the project's dependence on pluguin

I run the program and it gives me the error and not getting the native dll that uses Java3D jar to work

according to what they understood fragment creates a plugin that serves to accommodate the dll, pictures or any resource that fence to use dll in my case are

after doing this the error persists, you have to reference the dll but not like, and can not find information on the internet how to do it, I would also like to do fragment for each operating system so that it is easy to exhorting, there is a project called java3declipse that does what I want, the thing is I want to do and learn for the future that will help me a lot to the libraries I created in C to work with electronics and microcontrollers, and my particular thesis is to create a programming language for pic microcontrolares

thank you very much,

deep peace

link of the video

youtube.com/watch?v=cC2UMxDiuxw

PD: if something does not agree is because I'm using google translator
Previous Topic:admob eclipse
Next Topic:Email form Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:44:38 GMT 2024