Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » How to disable all error warnings in eclipse juno?(I need just to read code not to run it.)
How to disable all error warnings in eclipse juno? [message #1081350] Wed, 07 August 2013 05:56 Go to next message
maxim konstantinov is currently offline maxim konstantinovFriend
That is it, I'm tired of that problem: I have some source of java code it could be a manual or web-site or whatever but the format of this source often is not suitable for reading, so I copy it to a temp file in Eclipse and press Ctrl+Shift+F(Auto formatting), it's good so far but what next? My code looks like Christmas tree there are a lot of warnings about mistakes (mostly because this code is out of it's context) but I don't care I just need to read it

1) How I can disable all warnings? I need just be able to read and understand the code not to run it.

2) Is there a way to delete all comments and I don't mean folding them?
Re: How to disable all error warnings in eclipse juno? [message #1081588 is a reply to message #1081350] Wed, 07 August 2013 12:24 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
If you don't want to compile that incomplete code, simple place the file into a folder that's invisible for the compiler, i.e., any folder that is not a source folder of the enclosing project.
Previous Topic:General
Next Topic:How can I replace rename handler?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:22:48 GMT 2024