Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Xerces Error -- Eclipse Indigo + JBOSS 5.1(Classloader cannot load xerces for JBOSS 5.1 when running 5.1 from Indigo)
Xerces Error -- Eclipse Indigo + JBOSS 5.1 [message #698143] Mon, 18 July 2011 21:36
silentgunner is currently offline silentgunnerFriend
Hey All,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction for resolving this issue before I go ahead and file a bug report with Eclipse Indigo. We were trying to use Indigo to build a dynamic web project. When we we added the JBOSS 5.1 server runtime to Eclipse as a valid server and included the runtime with the project, everything went fine with no errors from eclipse. When we published the project and tried to start the server we got this message:
Quote:
10:53:06,189 ERROR [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xerces.xs.XSModel from BaseClassLoader@1530fe3{vfsfile:/C:/Program%20Files/EnterprisePlatform-5.1.0/jboss-eap-5.1/jboss-as/server/default/deployers/jbossws.deployer/}

What makes this strange is we pointed the JBOSS Developer Studio at the same eclipse workspace, repeated the same steps to set up the server run time and add it to the project, and it worked successfully. Hence my wondering if there is a bug with Indigo or if we missed something when setting things up.

Any help would be appreciated!
Previous Topic:Basic language codes
Next Topic:Eclipse Helios crashes A workspace crash was detected
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:51:12 GMT 2024