Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Want Virgo on CloudFoundry?
Want Virgo on CloudFoundry? [message #665315] Thu, 14 April 2011 10:17 Go to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
Some people have expressed an interest in seeing Virgo run on CloudFoundry, so I raised an enhancement request over on github and a corresponding "idea" on cloudfoundy.org. If anyone fancies a bit of Ruby hacking, feel free to implement this. Or you may simply like to vote for the idea.

One thing: I have zero cloud foundry skills, so any detailed questions should be directed to the cloud foundry forums.
Re: Want Virgo on CloudFoundry? [message #870983 is a reply to message #665315] Thu, 10 May 2012 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andy Piper is currently offline Andy PiperFriend

In theory the new standalone app support for Java apps on Cloud Foundry should work. Let me know if you have a suitable sample app and I can push it for you to see whether it works.
... even better, install the vmc gem and push it yourself Smile

Developer Advocate | Eclipse Paho project | mqtt.org | andypiper.me
Re: Want Virgo on CloudFoundry? [message #870984 is a reply to message #870983] Thu, 10 May 2012 13:04 Go to previous message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
Thanks. I note the blog you pointed out on another thread: Cloud Foundry Improves Support For Background Processing.
Previous Topic:How to change the value of LimitRequestFieldSize in virgo tomcat server
Next Topic:Virgo and binded ports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:25:02 GMT 2024