Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Today's Messages (off)  | Unanswered Messages (on)

Forum: Eclipse Scout
 Topic: Scout XA Transactions with MariaDB Cluster
Scout XA Transactions with MariaDB Cluster [message #1871424] Tue, 24 September 2024 09:43
Jerome HolbeinFriend
Hi there,

We are considering migrating our database to a MariaDB cluster, but stumbled upon the restriction that XA transactions do not work on the MariaDB cluster (see: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/xa-transactions/). But Scout's TwoPhaseTransactionCommitProtocol does actually implement the XA specification. Do you guys have any experience with Scout and MariaDB Cluster? Do DB transaction just not work? Does the TwoPhaseTransactionCommitProtocol correspond to the kind of XA transactions that don't work and can we configure this somehow?

Best regards,
Jérôme
Forum: Sirius
 Topic: Change property view size
Change property view size [message #1871418] Tue, 24 September 2024 08:36
Thomas Chiang is currently offline Thomas ChiangFriend
Hello all,

I have an embedded editor in my tool and would like to increase the size of the editor window. I've embedded it as a property of my class shown in the image below:
index.php/fa/45249/0/

I want to either make the editor window larger or user scalable but I'm not sure where to make these changes. Help?

[Updated on: Tue, 24 September 2024 08:37]

Report message to a moderator

Forum: C / C++ IDE (CDT)
 Topic: Problem With Arraylists
Problem With Arraylists [message #1871415] Tue, 24 September 2024 05:27
Lindsay Herrera is currently offline Lindsay HerreraFriend
So I have been trying to make a program with arraylists, but every time i run the code, and use the debugger, the arraylists just say "The method toArray() is undefined for type Collection__" I have already updated eclipse to the latest version, and the issue has persisted. Can anyone help?

Topic: Eclipse Crash with JLink
Eclipse Crash with JLink [message #1871298] Thu, 19 September 2024 17:36
trampas Mising name is currently offline trampas Mising nameFriend
I have been noticing this for years but seems that it more common in 2024-09, which might just be me.

However what appears to happen is Eclipse when debugging using a Jlink adapter eclipse seems to loose connection and locks up.

Sometimes it shows the internal error as shown in image below. However most of the time it grays out the eclipse window and I have go kill eclipse and JLinkGDBServerCL.exe and JLinkGUIServer.exe. Then I can restart eclipse and try again.

Note that JLink software works in other IDEs with no issues, as such this appears to be an Eclipse bug. Also this bug has been around for years and years and I have been told it is a JLink bug, however again JLink work just fine with other IDEs.

Trampas
Forum: Eclipse Titan
 Topic: Eclipse gitlab rate limiting breaking CI jobs using TITAN repos
Eclipse gitlab rate limiting breaking CI jobs using TITAN repos [message #1871310] Fri, 20 September 2024 06:41
Harald Welte is currently offline Harald WelteFriend

FYI, I wanted to share here that in Osmocom (where we're heavy users of many of the TITAN TestPorts + ProtocolModules) we are now running increasingly into gitlab.eclipse.org rate limiting.
This was not observed back in the day while titan was still using github + old git.eclipse.org.

I've posted a report at https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/5032 - let's see what the respective admins say.

In the "worst case" we will have to create + maintain local mirrors of all those repositories and then use those local mirrors instead of the gitlab.eclipse.org ones.

I'm just a bit surprised, given how small we as Osmocom are as a project... It's not like we're running millions of CI jobs a day.

No action/response is expected here, I just wanted to share this, in case somebody else has experience with it (or will run into it in the future).

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 23:54:12 GMT 2024