|Re: Automating the launch of SWTBot tests with Ant [message #635762 is a reply to message #28047]
||Thu, 28 October 2010 02:25
Registered: October 2010
I'm very new to SWTBot. So, could you please explain more details about how to use ant to run a test case.
What I already have now:
- A RCP Application source code.
- A Test Case to test the RCP App. In Dependencies, I already added these plugins: org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder, org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.finder, org.hamcrest, org.junit4.
- Headless Junit testing framework has been downloaded and copy to the Eclipse plugin folder.
- TestCase has been exported into jar and copy into the eclipse plugin.
- ant can run the test case sucessfully but cannot launch the RCP application.
What I do not know is how and where I have to config to let ant able to launch the specified RCP application. The video demo from Ketan just shows how to use ant to launch and test an Eclipse window, not an specified Application. I've already looked at build.xml and library.xml, but still not understand much cuz these files doesn't have clear comments inside.
BTW, in this link http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/Ant, Ketan mentions about using command line to run the test but I really don't know how to? could you guys can explain more?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02602 seconds