Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » OHF » Documentation is misleading on audit calls
Documentation is misleading on audit calls [message #25650] Fri, 01 December 2006 22:14 Go to next message
Daniel Hale is currently offline Daniel Hale
Messages: 24
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
The documentation on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/OHF_Bridge_Documentation doesn't seem
to match the wsdl and may need to be updated. For example, the
documentation lists auditPatientRecordReadEvent as:

auditPatientRecordReadEvent(int eventOutcome, String initiatingUser,
String patientId)

* eventOutcome event outcome from AtnaAuditClient
* initatingUser User Id passed along to the IHE Actor
* patientId the id of the patient the record pertains to

However, the wsdl appears to want a patient Id object instead of a
string, and a sessionContext instead of a username. Audit also needs to
have its first letter capitalized.

<wsdl:message name="AuditPatientRecordReadEventRequest">
<wsdl:part name="sessionContext" type="tns1:sessionContext"/>
<wsdl:part name="eventOutcome" type="xsd:int"/>
<wsdl:part name="patientId" type="tns1:patientIdType"/>
</wsdl:message>

I assume these are both referring to the same functions for use through
the bridge. I wrote my auditing module based on the documentation page
instead of the wsdl, and needless to say the server wasn't happy with me.
Oops! *slaps head*

-Dan
Re: Documentation is misleading on audit calls [message #25772 is a reply to message #25650] Sun, 03 December 2006 04:37 Go to previous message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: eishays.us.ibm.com

Copy paste is the source of all evil...

Thanks Dan for the comment, and sorry for the misleading extra parameter
in the documentation. I fixed the error.
The error actually came from me copying internal code documentation. The
method signature are identical to the web service, but without the
initiatingUser param which is taken from the SessionContext object.

--eishay

Dan Hale wrote:
> The documentation on
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/OHF_Bridge_Documentation doesn't seem
> to match the wsdl and may need to be updated. For example, the
> documentation lists auditPatientRecordReadEvent as:
>
> auditPatientRecordReadEvent(int eventOutcome, String initiatingUser,
> String patientId)
>
> * eventOutcome event outcome from AtnaAuditClient
> * initatingUser User Id passed along to the IHE Actor
> * patientId the id of the patient the record pertains to
>
> However, the wsdl appears to want a patient Id object instead of a
> string, and a sessionContext instead of a username. Audit also needs to
> have its first letter capitalized.
>
> <wsdl:message name="AuditPatientRecordReadEventRequest">
> <wsdl:part name="sessionContext" type="tns1:sessionContext"/>
> <wsdl:part name="eventOutcome" type="xsd:int"/>
> <wsdl:part name="patientId" type="tns1:patientIdType"/>
> </wsdl:message>
>
> I assume these are both referring to the same functions for use through
> the bridge. I wrote my auditing module based on the documentation page
> instead of the wsdl, and needless to say the server wasn't happy with me.
> Oops! *slaps head*
>
> -Dan
Re: Documentation is misleading on audit calls [message #576592 is a reply to message #25650] Sun, 03 December 2006 04:37 Go to previous message
Eishay Smith is currently offline Eishay Smith
Messages: 109
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Copy paste is the source of all evil...

Thanks Dan for the comment, and sorry for the misleading extra parameter
in the documentation. I fixed the error.
The error actually came from me copying internal code documentation. The
method signature are identical to the web service, but without the
initiatingUser param which is taken from the SessionContext object.

--eishay

Dan Hale wrote:
> The documentation on
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/OHF_Bridge_Documentation doesn't seem
> to match the wsdl and may need to be updated. For example, the
> documentation lists auditPatientRecordReadEvent as:
>
> auditPatientRecordReadEvent(int eventOutcome, String initiatingUser,
> String patientId)
>
> * eventOutcome event outcome from AtnaAuditClient
> * initatingUser User Id passed along to the IHE Actor
> * patientId the id of the patient the record pertains to
>
> However, the wsdl appears to want a patient Id object instead of a
> string, and a sessionContext instead of a username. Audit also needs to
> have its first letter capitalized.
>
> <wsdl:message name="AuditPatientRecordReadEventRequest">
> <wsdl:part name="sessionContext" type="tns1:sessionContext"/>
> <wsdl:part name="eventOutcome" type="xsd:int"/>
> <wsdl:part name="patientId" type="tns1:patientIdType"/>
> </wsdl:message>
>
> I assume these are both referring to the same functions for use through
> the bridge. I wrote my auditing module based on the documentation page
> instead of the wsdl, and needless to say the server wasn't happy with me.
> Oops! *slaps head*
>
> -Dan
Previous Topic:Documentation is misleading on audit calls
Next Topic:Next Connectathon : April 15-20th 2007 in Berlin, Germany
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 17 15:49:35 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02878 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software