Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » New Class File(New File with Class Template)
New Class File [message #1398966] Fri, 11 July 2014 21:31 Go to next message
Adam Tong is currently offline Adam TongFriend
Hi,

When I right click on a folder in the PDT navigator and I choose "New -> PHP File", I type the filename (say FileName), and then I click next, I have a box "Select PHP Template". The only templates that show are: "New Php File - HTML Frameset" and "New Simple PHP File". When I go to this path "Window -> Preferences -> Code Style -> Code Templates -> Code" I can see other templates that do not show in the "Select PHP Template" box. I filled the "class body" that was empty with a class skeleton that ideally should be the file name shoosen in the previous screen without the ".php". I used the following:

class ${file_name} {

}

Now I would like the class body template to show in the "Select PHP Template" list.

Is this possible?

How can I do that?

Thank you
Re: New Class File [message #1399326 is a reply to message #1398966] Sat, 12 July 2014 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dawid Pakula is currently offline Dawid PakulaFriend
No, it's not possible.

For class/interface creation you can install PEX Core-Plugin from http://p2-dev.pdt-extensions.org/

See also: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=318164

Re: New Class File [message #1403154 is a reply to message #1399326] Mon, 21 July 2014 19:14 Go to previous message
ya lin is currently offline ya linFriend
I have the same problem, thanks for your reply...

Previous Topic:FTPs support in Eclipse?
Next Topic:Remote System + Auto Generate = bad url?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:02:56 GMT 2024