Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [EOL] Accessing instances of the EOL Metamodel
[EOL] Accessing instances of the EOL Metamodel [message #1398592] Fri, 11 July 2014 09:36 Go to next message
Piotr Rygielski is currently offline Piotr RygielskiFriend
Hi,

I have written quite long piece of EOL code. The code is an instance of EOL Metamodel (presented in EpsilonBook, Figure 3.1). How can I load this Metamodel to browse my model (model=eol code) from EOL?

Example:

//ANT
<epsilon.emf.loadModel name="EOL" modelFile="my_code.eol" metamodelUri="????" read="true" store="false"/>

//EOL
//this should print all my operations form EOL program (stored in file my_code.eol)
EOL.getAllOfKind("OperationDeclaration").collect(od|od.name).println();
Re: [EOL] Accessing instances of the EOL Metamodel [message #1398808 is a reply to message #1398592] Fri, 11 July 2014 16:23 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Piotr,

This is not possible with the current implementation of EOL under eclipse.org, as the language is not underpinned by an Ecore metamodel. However, we're working on this under http://epsilonlabs.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/StaticAnalysis/. The code there is still a prototype and we don't have much documentation about it yet but this will hopefully change within the next few months.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:[EOL] Can we get an example on how to use the closure operation
Next Topic:Expand property ignored?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:40:37 GMT 2024