Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » updating configuration properties via OSGi console
updating configuration properties via OSGi console [message #1391912] Tue, 01 July 2014 15:40 Go to next message
JC Carrillo is currently offline JC CarrilloFriend
Is there any way to update configuration properties using osgi shell commands?
Re: updating configuration properties via OSGi console [message #1391936 is a reply to message #1391912] Tue, 01 July 2014 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Violeta Georgieva is currently offline Violeta GeorgievaFriend
Check this https://www.eclipse.org/virgo/documentation/virgo-documentation-3.6.2.RELEASE/docs/virgo-user-guide/htmlsingle/virgo-user-guide.html#admin-shell-vsh-command-reference
Chapter "config Command"
Re: updating configuration properties via OSGi console [message #1392530 is a reply to message #1391936] Wed, 02 July 2014 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Violeta, I can list them, examine them but can't update the configuration. Is there something I'm not finding in the user guide? Thanks again.
Re: updating configuration properties via OSGi console [message #1392534 is a reply to message #1392530] Wed, 02 July 2014 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Violeta Georgieva is currently offline Violeta GeorgievaFriend
refresh name [version] Updates the contents of the specified configuration artifact to Virgo Kernel. Although you must specify the name of the configuration artifact, its version is optional unless you have multiple versions of the configuration artifact installed (which Virgo does not currently support). Use the config list command to view all configuration artifacts and versions currently installed in Virgo Kernel.
Use this command if you have changed the contents of the configuration artifact, and you want to make this information known to Virgo Kernel and the associated bundle.
Re: updating configuration properties via OSGi console [message #1392543 is a reply to message #1392534] Wed, 02 July 2014 13:39 Go to previous message
Thanks again, I was looking for a command to "update" a configuration, for instance:

config update {myconfiguration}

I know I can refresh, but I want to edit it without leaving the console and making manual updates to the file.
Previous Topic:Gemini Web 2.2.3 RELEASE is now available
Next Topic:Problems resolving "sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:04:36 GMT 2024