Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Engineering Manager - Enterprise Tools (MUST be hands-on)
|Engineering Manager - Enterprise Tools (MUST be hands-on) [message #22793]
||Mon, 18 August 2008 17:13
Originally posted by: dparrillo.replaysolutions.com|
Replay Solutions is an exciting young company developing revolutionary
software technology which is changing the way software is engineered.
There are major points in the development cycle where it is almost
impossible to predict how long it will take to "fix all the bugs". The
need for a solution was clear... to create a suite of products based on
ground-breaking Replay technology that would help software developers get
their products completed on time, with as few bugs as possible.
Replay Solutions is a venture funded company whose partners are Hummer
Winblad and Partech International.
Top 10 reasons to join Replay Solutions
* Break new ground with innovative technology that was previously thought
* Solve challenging engineering issues which will revolutionize the
software development process
* Work with and develop your skills in the latest Java and Windows
* Join a smart, casual, but hard-working team that focuses on working
together to solve tough problems
* Our agile processes aim to get results, facilitate company success, and
develop quality software
* Make a big impact on the company**s success with your contributions
* Career opportunities are unbounded when joining an early stage start-up
* Interact with key partners and customers whose technologies are at the
core of the high-tech industry
* Thwart the software crisis by enabling engineers to create higher
quality software in less time
* Enjoy a premiere work environment and facilities at the Pacific Shores
Center in Redwood City
Position: Engineering Manager - Enterprise Tools
You will be responsible for leading the efforts associated with
researching, designing, and developing the Replay suite of software
solutions. Work with the latest Java technologies and apply software
engineering techniques to create our "DVR Functionality for Software"
product line for Java enterprise application development. Collaborate with
the design teams and play a critical role in helping implement the
company*s vision. This is an opportunity for the ideal candidate to grow
in their career goals and technology aspirations.
Position will require hands-on coding as well as leading the efforts of
the code that will be written primarily in Java with some C++, and
requires strong debugging skills. Working knowledge of servlets,
containers, application servers, and other Java enterprise technologies is
required. Having worked on development tools and in a startup environment
is preferable. Some experience with Java byte code and the JVM is
desirable, and some assembly language programming.
* 2-3 years project/team lead experience; recent experience in a lead
role, yet still doing hands-on coding
* Senior Level SDLC experience (involving recent JAVA / J2EE, JVM, Byte
code instrumentation related projects)
* Expertise in Servlets, Containers, Application server, Java EE
technologies and application development
* Threading, Synchronization, Memory management, I/O systems, Interrupts,
* Object-oriented design expertise, Algorithm analysis/implementation,
Excellent debugging skills
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (Master*s degree preferred)
Nice to Have
* Software engineering tools development experience
* Low-Level coding experience (C++, C, Assembly, JVM Internals)
* Java open source project experience (Apache.org, Java-Source.net,
SourceForge.net, Eclipse, GNU)
* Performance optimization expertise with Windows and Unix operating
systems and Java VMs
* Thrives working in a startup environment (diverse skill set, willingness
to contribute where needed)
Register to Download "Replay Director for JAVA EE"
Replay Solutions is planning a private BETA release of its
ReplayDIRECTOR** for Java EE solution very soon, for invited audiences
only. This exciting new technology will be a change agent for how
developers, QA teams, operations teams and application support bring
highest quality to their software, quickly, easily and all the time,
across the application lifecycle.
Thanks for reading!
Please send email to email@example.com - you will receive an
auto-response with information about our vendor management system (VMS) -
please follow the instructions on how to submit your candidates!
PLEASE - DO NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY !
We look forward to your submittals.
THANK YOU !
Current Time: Mon Feb 19 13:48:53 GMT 2018
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01351 seconds