|Job: Eclipse Developer - ARM UK (Cambridge) [message #22141]
||Wed, 23 July 2008 08:01
| Jon Connell
Registered: July 2009
ARM is hiring an Eclipse Developer to work in an established team |
working on a new and innovative Eclipse-based product. Details are
available on the ARM website:
and quoted below for convenience. If you would like to apply for this
job please send an email enclosing your details and current CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact me directly if you would
like to discuss this role.
Senior Software Engineer – Eclipse
Location: Cambridge, UK
The System Design Division of ARM develops and markets the RealView™
Development Suite, an integrated collection of embedded software
development tools and products.
The Eclipse development team is responsible for developing plug-ins to
tightly integrate the components of the RealView Development Suite
within the Eclipse IDE. Where appropriate, the team also makes
contributions to the Eclipse and C/C++ Development Tooling (CDT) projects.
This position is a key development role within this Cambridge-based team
focused on delivering a high level of product integration and
ease-of-use for RealView customers.
As part of the development team you will be responsible for delivering
new and enhanced features. Areas of functionality include configuration,
connection and debug of simulator models and hardware, and exposing
these through the user interface.
This is a highly technical “hands-on” role and the successful candidate
should expect to participate in the full development cycle from
requirements capture to system testing. The software is developed using
an Agile methodology.
While there is no embedded development in this role exposure to the ARM
architecture or embedded systems is useful.
* Must have excellent Java skills,
* Must communicate in a professional, clear and effective manner,
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant technical
* Must be able to demonstrate a clear knowledge of development and
validation processes and how to apply them in a time constrained
* Must have a working knowledge of development on Microsoft Windows or
* Exposure to the development of Eclipse plug-ins and to embedded
* Familiarity with C/C++ or assembly language,
* Experience of using Agile development methodologies.
* Shares (Restricted Share Units) at the discretion of ARM Holdings Plc
* Private Medical Insurance
* Permanent Health Insurance
* Life Assurance
* Contributory Pension
* Relocation Expenses as appropriate
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.63021 seconds