Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » TPTP 4.0 perfmonagent problem
TPTP 4.0 perfmonagent problem [message #21754] Tue, 12 July 2005 06:43 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: varaya.syamanond.centrelink.gov.au

Hi all,

I'm trying to work through launching PerfMon agent and I'm not sure if
it's even monitoring anything at all. When I opened the Agent Control
view, there are no data in there. Also, I can't open of the Statistics
views. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thank you :-)
Sylvia
Re: TPTP 4.0 perfmonagent problem [message #21843 is a reply to message #21754] Tue, 12 July 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
George Christelis is currently offline George ChristelisFriend
Messages: 15
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi Sylvia,

Once you launch the agent, what do you see in the Profiling Monitor?
Does the agent appear, with a pause symbol beside it? If so, remember
that you need to Start Monitoring the agent from the Profiling Monitor
in order to gather data or control the agent.

Finally, what version of TPTP are you using?
Thanks!
George

Sylvia S. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to work through launching PerfMon agent and I'm not sure if
> it's even monitoring anything at all. When I opened the Agent Control
> view, there are no data in there. Also, I can't open of the Statistics
> views. Can you please point me in the right direction?
>
> Thank you :-)
> Sylvia
>
Re: TPTP 4.0 perfmonagent problem [message #21932 is a reply to message #21843] Wed, 13 July 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: varaya.syamanond.centrelink.gov.au

Hi George,

I'm using TPTP version 4.0. Once I launch the agent, I do see the agent
appearing in the Profiling Monitor with the pause symbol beside it. I then
right click and select "Start Monitoring". The agent icon then has the
"monitoring" underneath it. However, when I select Agent Control view,
there are no data anywhere (ie. the agent icon just appear by itself in
the Agent Control view). Thank you very much for your help :-)

Sylvia

George Christelis wrote:

> Hi Sylvia,

> Once you launch the agent, what do you see in the Profiling Monitor?
> Does the agent appear, with a pause symbol beside it? If so, remember
> that you need to Start Monitoring the agent from the Profiling Monitor
> in order to gather data or control the agent.

> Finally, what version of TPTP are you using?
> Thanks!
> George

> Sylvia S. wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm trying to work through launching PerfMon agent and I'm not sure if
>> it's even monitoring anything at all. When I opened the Agent Control
>> view, there are no data in there. Also, I can't open of the Statistics
>> views. Can you please point me in the right direction?
>>
>> Thank you :-)
>> Sylvia
>>
Re: TPTP 4.0 perfmonagent problem [message #21977 is a reply to message #21932] Thu, 14 July 2005 01:25 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: varaya.syamanond.centrelink.gov.au

Okie, I have decided to go back to Hyades v3.2.0 and I can get the
perfmonagent to launch and collect data properly now :-)

Cheers,
Sylvia

Sylvia S. wrote:

> Hi George,

> I'm using TPTP version 4.0. Once I launch the agent, I do see the agent
> appearing in the Profiling Monitor with the pause symbol beside it. I then
> right click and select "Start Monitoring". The agent icon then has the
> "monitoring" underneath it. However, when I select Agent Control view,
> there are no data anywhere (ie. the agent icon just appear by itself in
> the Agent Control view). Thank you very much for your help :-)

> Sylvia

> George Christelis wrote:

>> Hi Sylvia,

>> Once you launch the agent, what do you see in the Profiling Monitor?
>> Does the agent appear, with a pause symbol beside it? If so, remember
>> that you need to Start Monitoring the agent from the Profiling Monitor
>> in order to gather data or control the agent.

>> Finally, what version of TPTP are you using?
>> Thanks!
>> George

>> Sylvia S. wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to work through launching PerfMon agent and I'm not sure if
>>> it's even monitoring anything at all. When I opened the Agent Control
>>> view, there are no data in there. Also, I can't open of the Statistics
>>> views. Can you please point me in the right direction?
>>>
>>> Thank you :-)
>>> Sylvia
>>>
Previous Topic:Installation problem
Next Topic:TPTP Platform Report - SWTGraphicViewer
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Nov 24 04:16:14 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01683 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software