Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » NatTable Auto Focus functionality(NatTable : How to enable Auto focus functionality in a NatTable grid)
NatTable Auto Focus functionality [message #1277834] Wed, 26 March 2014 14:24 Go to next message
pawan kalyan kalyan is currently offline pawan kalyan kalyanFriend

I have a NatTable instance and I am trying to do something like this : Upon click of a link, one of my NatTable grid's cells should be selected (auto-focused) i.e., once the link is clicked, the cursor should be placed inside a specific cell and highlight the cell. In some threads on internet, I found that the usage of SelectCellCommand and EditSelectionCommand would help and I did the below :-

natTable.doCommand(new SelectCellCommand(getSelectionLayer(), 4, 0, true, true));
natTable.doCommand(new EditSelectionCommand(parent, configRegistry));

However, I do not see any effect. Can somebody please help me implement this? If this block of code is not giving enough information, let me know. (Here getSelectionLayer() gives me the Selection Layer instance)

Thanks,
Pawan Kalyan.
Re: NatTable Auto Focus functionality [message #1277852 is a reply to message #1277834] Wed, 26 March 2014 14:53 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Try to debug and see if SelectCellCommandHandler.doCommand() is executed.

Usually the posted code should work, although I guess you shouldn't set the shift and control mask values to true.
Previous Topic:How can summaryrow change immediately after filter
Next Topic:NatTable : Table level validations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:46:21 GMT 2024