| Wearable Technology Platform Architect [message #1266697]
||Fri, 07 March 2014 21:08
| Daniel Parrillo
Registered: January 2011
Location: New York City - Manhatan |
Our client provides the building blocks to create customizable and scalable digital eyewear business applications.
The client has created the first wearable platform that accelerates the development of cloud-based digital eyewear applications. Their development environment allows them to build applications that integrate with enterprise backend services and a variety of API plug-ins. These capabilities enhance the user experience for the deskless workers that utilize their applications.
The client is looking for out-of-the-box thinkers -- those creative individuals that can help us build a new and improved workplace environment. As a wearable first company, they are looking for futurists with a passion for optimizing the way things are, the vision to see the way things should be, and the ability to build that future now. They are looking for entrepreneurial individuals that want to get their hands dirty building out their dreams by tackling tough problems in computer vision, OpenGL, machine learning, and wireless sensors.
At this early stage, you must have the expertise to architect and engineer the client's core platform. Will be an intricate part of developing wearable first engineering culture and the team that will lay the foundation for the future of the industry. You will assist in determining the optimal technologies that will allow this organization to scale with their customers and evolve rapidly as this technology advances.
* Above all else, you MUST be a passionate coder that genuinely enjoys to hack and build.
* Experienced in rapidly evaluating scalable optimal technologies for an organization's customers and enjoys keeping current as wearable technologies advance.
* Experienced with developing enterprise software in cloud-based environment
* Knowledgeable of current optical, wearable technologies, current trends in wearable technologies
* Experienced in how to best leverage third party APIs and connect with outside enterprise databases (i.e. SAP, ERP / CRM systems, etc.)
* Experienced with Machine Learning on large datasets
* Experienced in developing a secure platform that facilitates performance utilizing real-time information in a workplace
* Ideal candidate will be knowledgeable or interested in future of IoT and sensors,
* Any experienced in digital eyewear devices running Android SDK, Augmented Reality, a keen understanding of OpenCV is desired
* Candidates that are proficient in various protocols and data formats, including REST, JSON with expertise in security (including OAuth and SSL) and/or any experience with various embedded systems and hardware technologies like Bluetooth and Wifi are all MAJOR pluses!!
We are looking for a leader. We would like this leader to effectively communicate our vision, not only to the members of our team, but to the partners and customers the client is working with. You should be comfortable as a recognized thought leader in the space, as this client paves the way for wearable technology to impact the workplace. If you have had experience working on software that has been implemented into a large industrial environment, well that's a big plus in our book.
Forward chronological resume to:
Strategi LLC - Union Square, San Francisco
Officially certified as an LGBT Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)
through the NGLCC Supplier Diversity Initiative.
SF Job Recruiting Examiner: http://www.examiner.com/x-19521-SF-Job-Recruiting-Examiner
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/strategi
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01500 seconds