|Lua Socket library [message #1266057]
||Thu, 06 March 2014 23:29
| A J
Registered: October 2013
I am using the Koneki LDT and was looking for the source files which will tie up to socket/core.dll and mime/core.dll in this version of luasocket library:luasocket-2.0.2-lua-5.1.2-Win32-vc8.zip
Steps to get to this zip file:
1. http: //w3.impa.br/~diego/software/luasocket/old/luasocket-2.0/home.html
2. In the above link, click on "LuaSocket project page<http: //luaforge.net/projects/luasocket/>" in the Download section.
3. This will open: http: //luaforge.net/projects/luasocket/
4. Click on archived releases:luasocket to open the page: http: //files.luaforge.net/releases/luasocket/luasocket
5. Click on luasocket-2.0.2<http: //files.luaforge.net/releases/luasocket/luasocket/luasocket-2.0.2>
6. Click on luasocket-2.0.2-lua-5.1.2-Win32-vc8.zip<http: //files.luaforge.net/releases/luasocket/luasocket/luasocket-2.0.2/luasocket-2.0.2-lua-5.1.2-Win32-vc8.zip> in http: //files.luaforge.net/releases/luasocket/luasocket/luasocket-2.0.2
The luaforge site does mention to the effect that the source files should have been available some place, possibly in the zip folder but are not. I would really appreciate pointers to the source files for the dlls that are included in this folder. Appreciate a prompt response.
Thanks in advance,
P.S: I have added a space after "http:" be able to post .
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02410 seconds