Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EGL Development Tools » EDT DOJO/local Errors when using in IFRAME
EDT DOJO/local Errors when using in IFRAME [message #1247725] Sun, 16 February 2014 14:32
Gregory Testa is currently offline Gregory TestaFriend
I've got a somewhat unique datacenter where I have my appserver defined outside our firewall, but we use one application in particular inside our buildings in a "kiosk" configuration. Our network folks block access on these kiosks by ip address. I've asked them to unblock the google content delivery network (cdn) for some "applets" that I have created using DOJO and want to embed into the app with an iframe. They are not able to unblock based on ip address as this appears to be dynamic. I tried to create my applets with a local version of DOJO as the option, but there appears to be a bug with using DOJO/local with an iframe, it doesn't render properly (dojo text fields in particular).
So I am looking for a solution/work around.
1. Grab a version of DOJO and deploy it locally and reference that in the EDT workspace? Not sure how I would go about doing that.
2. Use something other than an iframe to embed? My "parent app." is PHP/HTML.
3. Figure out how to unblock the dojo cdn?

Anyone ever encounter this before? I do like EDT/DOJO and would like to continue to develop in it, but this is a major limitation for me.

Thanks,
Gregory

Previous Topic:compile master
Next Topic:URL Encoding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:30:36 GMT 2024