Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Hold selected rows for context menu operations
Hold selected rows for context menu operations [message #1245263] Thu, 13 February 2014 14:47 Go to next message
Falko Hanspach is currently offline Falko HanspachFriend
Hello everybody,

when i use multi selection in a tree, so i would like to do something over context model. By mouse right click (on a selected cell) the context menu appears but the selection is cleared. Now it was my idea to overwrite the method clearSelection() in my RowSelectionModel. Is there a opportunity to get the current MouseEvent at this method? Or maybe just another way to prevent the clearing of selection?

Thanks
Falko
Re: Hold selected rows for context menu operations [message #1245270 is a reply to message #1245263] Thu, 13 February 2014 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Are you sure that is an issue of default NatTable configuration? If I add the DebugMenuConfiguration to a NatTable instance, the selection is not cleared on right click.

I assume you have some custom configuration that added that behaviour. I think I remember some question that was related about performing selection on right click additional to open the context menu.
Re: Hold selected rows for context menu operations [message #1245804 is a reply to message #1245270] Fri, 14 February 2014 09:36 Go to previous message
Falko Hanspach is currently offline Falko HanspachFriend
yeah correct, i found the reason.. we handle setSelection itself by our ISelectionProvider. We will have a look at this..

Thanks
Falko
Previous Topic:Scrolling - possible bug?
Next Topic:Add Filter row after freeze row
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:06:42 GMT 2024