Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Customized NonResizableEditPolicy(Ex)(Just working for Standard Edit Parts, not for BorderedBorderItemEditPart)
Customized NonResizableEditPolicy(Ex) [message #1236166] Sun, 26 January 2014 12:05 Go to next message
Erik Schondorff is currently offline Erik SchondorffFriend
Hello Community,

I've created a specialized class of NonResizableEditPolcy. I overwrited createSelectionHandles() and deleted the move handles. So for all EditParts (which are no classes of BorderedBorderItemEditPart) works it fine and just the selection border will be displayed, when it is selected and this is fine. But when I install the EditPolicy for a BorderedBorderItemEditPart, all resize handles will be displayed. Also, I overwrited the getPrimaryDragEditPolicy, but the same Problem. What I am doing wrong? Has someone an idea?
Thank u very much in advice.

Erik
Re: Customized NonResizableEditPolicy(Ex) [message #1239298 is a reply to message #1236166] Mon, 03 February 2014 22:02 Go to previous message
Erik Schondorff is currently offline Erik SchondorffFriend
Hi,

found out my Problem by myself. Took just the ResizableShapedEditPolicy and overrode the createSelectionHandles-Method. I set the setResizeDirection to NONE let the list created by createMoveHandles empty. This works Smile

Erik
Previous Topic:Collect alle EditParts in a Diagram of same type
Next Topic:Use Size-As-Needed for layouting WrappingLabels instead of Grab-whole-width
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:08:20 GMT 2024