|Zend is looking for Senior Eclipse Software Engineer! [message #1232188]
||Thu, 16 January 2014 11:48
| Natalia Bartol
Registered: November 2011
Zend is looking for an experienced Software Engineer that will be a member of a cutting edge development team working on innovative technology in the Eclipse space.|
Our employees are those who make it happen. If your skills meet any of the specs below, now is the time to apply to be a part of our passionate team. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Description of Duties:
As a member of the team, you'll be responsible for designing and developing components and workflows for state-of-the-art web development tools. A successful candidate will undertake a variety of exciting tasks across integrated technologies:
* PHP frameworks and tools
* Dynamic languages
* Web APIs and RESTful web services
* Mobile development
* Cloud development
* Integration with remote servers
* Industry leading Release Engineering tools
Experience in writing Eclipse plugins is mandatory. As a member of our team, you will work closely with senior software engineers to create development tools and other related technologies which enjoy broad market adoption.
* An opportunity to work on projects that are unique in the industry, helping developers meet their challenges in one of the biggest and most mature development communities in the world.
* Work on both Open Source and commercial projects.
* Telecommuting and flexible working hours.
* Professional experience of multi-cultural, international company.
* Unique opportunity to learn best software engineering practices and grow multiple skills.
* A passion for creating friendly and highly usable software
* Experienced Java design and development knowledge
* Experience with developing Eclipse plugins
* Skilled in object-oriented design techniques (e.g. Design Patterns)
* Excellent understanding of system concepts, such as multithreading and IPC
* Good understanding of language parsing
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
* Familiarity with popular Web application platforms, including PHP, ASP.NET, JSP.
* Familiarity with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and Unit Testing
Desirable (not required) Qualifications:
* Experience with creating intuitive UX
* Experience with traditional static web technology, including HTML and CSS.
* Experience with PHP
* Active involvement in developer communities (e.g. forums, blogs, user groups, etc.)
* Building OSGI bundles and RCP products: PDE Build, Maven, Tycho familiarity
* Knowledge of Windows/Linux/Mac
Zend helps companies develop and deliver mobile and web apps rapidly and with quality. We provide an end-to-end solution that includes software and services to help companies confront the development and operations collaboration challenges posed by rapid development and delivery of new apps.
Zend Server is the leading enterprise-ready platform for deploying, running and managing mobile and web apps. Designed to avoid the most common causes of application failure, Zend Server equips development and operations teams with the software and infrastructure to support rapid application releases, and provides PHP applications with a high level of reliability, performance and security, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Zend helped establish and drive usage of the PHP language around the world. Today, over 200 million apps and web sites run on PHP, which is used by an estimated 5 million developers. PHP is among the most popular languages for corporate web development, sometimes referred to as "Internet English". It is the most frequent choice for the backend of cloud applications; in recent research four out of five decision makers confirmed that their teams can develop faster in PHP, and that PHP provides the easiest choice for the development of cloud apps. Zend solutions are deployed at more than 40,000 companies, including NYSE Euronext, BNP Paribas, Bell Helicopter, Disney, France Telecom and other leading brands worldwide. With Zend's integrated solutions, developers can rapidly build, deploy and sustain best-in-class applications for web, mobile and cloud environments. Using Zend, development and operations teams can work collaboratively, and support faster release cycles for these types of applications.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02128 seconds