Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Lua Development Tools » Insert instructions / keyword in DLTK(Update DLTK definitions)
Insert instructions / keyword in DLTK [message #1225625] Mon, 30 December 2013 10:27 Go to next message
Fabio Tiozzo is currently offline Fabio TiozzoFriend
Hi
i need update DLTK with some 'special' keyword (I have a LUA compiler modified for my projects).
The keyword are: ifdef - enddef and some others (like C).
Without these modify in my projetc i cannot use autocompletion and other features of this great LDT.
How can solve?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Fabio
Re: Insert instructions / keyword in DLTK [message #1228067 is a reply to message #1225625] Mon, 06 January 2014 10:49 Go to previous message
Simon Bernard is currently offline Simon BernardFriend
Hi Fabio,
I 'm afraid there are no clean way to do that :/.

We shipped a lua 5.1 VM in an eclipse plugin to do error handling and then we use metalua to parse the code.
A difficult/crappy way could be to hack this 2 components :

• Change the lua 5.1 vm (liblua5.1) in com.naef.jnlua.YOUROS_0.9.1.XXXXXXX.jar/lib and maybe recompile jnlua too.
  • Hack metalua in org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.metalua_1.1.0.XXXX.jar/lib to support your custom syntax

But this modification could be lost when you update LDT :/.
I don't really advice to do that.

Another way is to isolate your specific code to be able to use LDT for your "standard" lua module. you should exclude "custom" module from buildpath to not have error marker in script explorer.

Sorry to not have a better solution :/
Previous Topic:How to get tabs instead of spaces (Koneki)
Next Topic:How to compile LUA scripts with Koneki?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:52:12 GMT 2024