Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Add link first without links
Add link first without links [message #1221724] Wed, 18 December 2013 09:53 Go to next message
Raphael S. is currently offline Raphael S.Friend
Hi,

first: Sorry for my bad english Embarrassed

I want to generate an editor with GMF and after that customize the code (I do it in a new plugin and "override" the extension points).
My metamodel is a process model and there is existing element Process. It has a containment reference (1..1) to element Task named startTask. Task can be If, While,.. and Sequence. A Sequence has one Task body and one Task follower(both containment references).
I want to realize the Sequence-Task as Link, but for that i need first 2 nodes. But i cannot create two task-nodes in the Process body because only one is allowed.
How can i solve this problem?

1. Add the link first and afterwards the nodes? But i don't know how to do it.
2. Enable adding more than 1 node to the process body without changing the metamodel.

Has anybody more ideas or can give me some efforts to solve 1. or 2.??? Help! Smile
Re: Add link first without links [message #1222015 is a reply to message #1221724] Thu, 19 December 2013 11:23 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

is this what you are looking for? http://wiki.eclipse.org/Graphical_Modeling_Framework/Tips#Implicit_node_in_the_middle_creation

Ralph
Previous Topic:Modify an object from a different plugin
Next Topic:How can i select releated nodes when a node selected on Diagram?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 18:01:38 GMT 2024