Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Extension Point for Adding CSS Content Assist?
Extension Point for Adding CSS Content Assist? [message #1212466] Tue, 26 November 2013 22:53 Go to next message
Jason Ye is currently offline Jason YeFriend
I'm looking to add content assist (text hover, content assist, etc) for CSS content within a custom plugin. The plugin should still allow for the built-in CSS editor behavior and just add these new features on. I haven't been able to figure out what extension point to use though and how to extend the built-in CSS tools.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Re: Extension Point for Adding CSS Content Assist? [message #1219429 is a reply to message #1212466] Tue, 03 December 2013 20:06 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You want to contribute a proposal computer for the CSS content type using the org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.completionProposal extension point. This example is for the XML content type: http://kofler.nonblocking.at/2013/07/extending-the-content-assist-capabilities-of-the-eclipse-xml-editor/ .

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Nodeclipse (server-side JavaScript for Node.js, PhantomJS and Nashorn) - ideas are needed!
Next Topic:call wsgen from ant file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:53:14 GMT 2024