Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Why the little plus signs?
Why the little plus signs? [message #1165667] Fri, 01 November 2013 12:56 Go to next message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas SandkvistFriend
I can't figure out why there are these little plus signs. When I add a new port, a smal text box is displayed that looks like those auto type boxes that is shown in Visual studio from which I can choose something already created.

These plusses seems to appear if I change the port name in that box. But why, and how do I shut it off? And what do they mean?

This I did not have while using 32-bit Eclipse, there must be some setting I have missed.

Regards,
Tomas Sandkvist
Re: Why the little plus signs? [message #1170155 is a reply to message #1165667] Mon, 04 November 2013 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Tomas,

The "+" (Or -, ~, #) are the visibility marker. "+" means "Public".

No icon means "Undefined visibility". But it is not clear in the UML Specification what this means exactly. So, for "Public" elements, you can have either no overlay (The visibility has never been set), or the green "+" overlay (The visibility has explicitly been set to public)

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Papyrus developer
Re: Why the little plus signs? [message #1170266 is a reply to message #1170155] Mon, 04 November 2013 14:20 Go to previous message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas SandkvistFriend
Aha, now I see!

The difference from my previous experience is simply that displaying the visibility is part of the CSS style, and that notation is not available/shown when there are no stylesheet used!

Regards,
Tomas
Previous Topic:Create papyrus model programmatically
Next Topic:Model broken, how to fix
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Nov 28 06:24:32 GMT 2014