Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Outline Table Page with search form - prevent initial table data load(Outline Table Page with search form - prevent initial table data load)
Outline Table Page with search form - prevent initial table data load [message #1100219] Mon, 02 September 2013 21:21 Go to next message
Tore Van Grembergen is currently offline Tore Van GrembergenFriend
Hi,

Based on the example code of the MINICRM it looks like if one has an outline table page with a search form this table is always filled when opening the screen. Filters to limit the amount of data are applied afterwards.

Is there a possibility that when opening the screen, no query is executed, but only when pressing "search" the query is executed ?

I could trick it a little bit with the "where" statement that could resolve to false instead of a 1 = 1, but it is a roundtrip to the database i would like to prevent.

Kind regards

Tore
Re: Outline Table Page with search form - prevent initial table data load [message #1100422 is a reply to message #1100219] Tue, 03 September 2013 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
I have just written this: Table page > Force the user to use the search form

Let me know if you need more (or something else).
Re: Outline Table Page with search form - prevent initial table data load [message #1100894 is a reply to message #1100422] Tue, 03 September 2013 19:08 Go to previous message
Tore Van Grembergen is currently offline Tore Van GrembergenFriend
Perfect
Exactly what I needed.

Thanks

Previous Topic:scout kepler SMTP service bug?
Next Topic:Specific differences between the different "Types of Application"?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:25:08 GMT 2024