Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Web Services Explorer: How to reopen ?
Web Services Explorer: How to reopen ? [message #162395] Tue, 28 February 2006 13:53 Go to next message
Juergen Zimmermann is currently offline Juergen ZimmermannFriend
I want to open the Web Services Explorer after I closed its window.
How can I do this? Where is an icon or menu item?
Re: Web Services Explorer: How to reopen ? [message #162534 is a reply to message #162395] Tue, 28 February 2006 23:32 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: alex_blewitt.yahoo.com

I've not used it, but it sounds like this is either a perspective or a view (my guess being the latter).

If you go to the Window menu, you'll find a Show View and Show Perspective menu item. Both of these will open up a dialog that you'll be able to scroll through to find a list of views or perspectives.

I'm guessing that you'll find it in the view list, under a tree-like folder probably called 'Web Services' or 'WTP' or some such. You may have to hunt through each part of the tree to find it. Once you've found it, select it and click on OK and it comes back to life.

You might find that Window->Reset Perspective does much the same thing. That restores the perspective to its original layout, which if it included the Web Services Explorer view in the first place, will put it back.

Alex.
Previous Topic:Webapp ContextListeners being instantiated twice by tomcat
Next Topic:web.xml error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:25:19 GMT 2024