|Scout bundles [message #1076310]
||Wed, 31 July 2013 02:35
| Lars Schmidtke
Registered: January 2013
Hi at all.|
Since Kepler it is possible to create scout bundles to modulize scout applications.
My question is now, is it possible to create a scout bundle without the parent scout bundles or scout application in the workspace? In other words, i want to build an application and core bundles and provide them as binary for extension builds. Like scout it self do this. The scout-framework is only installed in eclipse, not in workspace.
|Re: Scout bundles [message #1086584 is a reply to message #1086533]
||Wed, 14 August 2013 07:46
| Matthias Nick
Registered: August 2013
I just tried your approach, and you're right, I get the same error message. Would you mind opening a bug?
Here is a workaround I found:
1) Switch to your original workspace, where the original scout project is
2) Rightclick on your original project and do "Add Scout Bundles..."
3) The bundles will be created by Scout
4) Now you can take those new bundles and export it to your Desktop for example
5) Switch to your workspace where you imported the "core" project as deployable plugins
6) Now you can import the bundles you exported previously (File > Import > Existing Projects into Workspace...)
The Scout SDK will now recognize your core project and the extra bundle as expected.
If you have any further questions let me know.
[Updated on: Wed, 14 August 2013 13:36]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.11802 seconds