Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Adding Glassfish 2.1 server adapter to Eclipse Juno(Adding Glassfish 2.1 server adapter to Eclipse Juno)
Adding Glassfish 2.1 server adapter to Eclipse Juno [message #1076103] Tue, 30 July 2013 18:10 Go to next message
Aravindan Ramanujam is currently offline Aravindan RamanujamFriend
Hello all

I'm trying to add Glassfish 2.1 to Eclipse Juno. I'm not able to get the adapters for Glassfish 2.1. All i'm getting is for Glassfish 3.1 and Glassfish 4.0. Does anyone know how to get the adapters for Glassfish 2.1 so that i can run the server from inside eclipse?

Also, if anyone can point out how to deploy applications developed in eclipse on a server running outside of eclipse, that would be great.

Eclipse Version: Juno Service Release 2
Glassfish Version: 2.1

Thanks
Aravindan R
Re: Adding Glassfish 2.1 server adapter to Eclipse Juno [message #1080889 is a reply to message #1076103] Tue, 06 August 2013 13:52 Go to previous message
Alix Lourme is currently offline Alix LourmeFriend
> Does anyone know how to get the adapters for Glassfish 2.1 so that i can run the server from inside eclipse?

The last version I found is available here : download.java.net/glassfish/eclipse/helios

Tagged Helios but works with Indigo (Not tested with Juno).
Previous Topic:Collect code completion proposals
Next Topic:Re: General
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:50:00 GMT 2024