Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » where to find coreapi.jar, modelapi,jar, engineapi.jar
where to find coreapi.jar, modelapi,jar, engineapi.jar [message #1072456] Mon, 22 July 2013 16:13 Go to next message
zhen nan is currently offline zhen nan
The site:
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsage2.2.php#tags
says to use BIRT library in another context, you need to copy "coreapi.jar, modelapi,jar, viewerservlets.jar, engineapi.jar, and com.ibm.icu_version.jar from the Viewer libs directory to the new context/web-inf/lib directory".

I downloaded both birt-runtime-2_3_2.zip and birt-runtime-4_3_0.zip, I can see all above 5 jar files in v2.3.2, but coreapi.jar, modelapi,jar, engineapi.jar not are in v4.3.0.

Can anyone tell me, in order to use v4.3.0 runtime, what jar files do I need to copy? thanks
Re: where to find coreapi.jar, modelapi,jar, engineapi.jar [message #1072961 is a reply to message #1072456] Tue, 23 July 2013 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael Williams

Try the org.eclipse.birt.runtime_4.3.0.v20130613-1152 jar file. If you download the OSGi runtime for 4.3, all of the individual jar files will be there.

Michael

Add interactivity, scheduling, sharing, live Excel export, and JS integration to your BIRT app with the new, free BIRT server, BIRT iHub F-Type.
Re: where to find coreapi.jar, modelapi,jar, engineapi.jar [message #1073338 is a reply to message #1072456] Wed, 24 July 2013 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zhen nan is currently offline zhen nan
Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your help.

Based your suggestion, I tried org.eclipse.birt.runtime_4.3.0.v20130613-1152.jar and other two viewerservlets.jar and com.ibm.icu_version.jar in my own web module. One of my report works perfectly, but another one does not. The runtime log file(WebSphere Application Server log SystemOut.log) contains following error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axis.AxisFault

Copying axis.jar from birt runtime package to my web module solved this issue.

I don't know if I need other jar files from the birt runtime, but I am good right now, at least I don't need to add whole bunch of unnecessary jar files into my code that I don't need.

Once again, thank you, Michael, for your kind help.
Re: where to find coreapi.jar, modelapi,jar, engineapi.jar [message #1073429 is a reply to message #1073338] Wed, 24 July 2013 15:10 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael Williams

You're very welcome! Let us know whenever you have questions! Smile

Michael

Add interactivity, scheduling, sharing, live Excel export, and JS integration to your BIRT app with the new, free BIRT server, BIRT iHub F-Type.
Previous Topic:Birt view internalizational
Next Topic:how to pass parameter for year,quarter,month
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 28 05:16:21 EDT 2014