|Re: Xtend Problem [message #1290994 is a reply to message #1290969]
||Thu, 10 April 2014 16:12
| Marc Schlegel
Registered: July 2009
You are right, the project settings were messed up. I setup my Eclipse with the IBM 1.6 JRE and I expected that it compiles with this one. But of course Eclipse ships with its own compiler and the projects were setup with 1.7. In my last post I just checked the compiler level for the workspace.
So we just disabled project-specific compiler level and everything is running as expcected.
Sorry for the confusion.
[Updated on: Thu, 10 April 2014 16:13]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02068 seconds