|Variable change in event handler has no effect on variable value in parent test case [message #1060003]
||Wed, 22 May 2013 09:56
| Alexander Kolesov
Registered: November 2012
Hello Jubula team,|
Could you please evaluate the following problem with Jubula 2.0 x64
Have test case T1:
- assign variable Var value 'false'
- check $Var to be equal 'true'
Test case T1 has event handler EH1 with retry attempt on Check Failed
- assign variable Var value 'true'
Step by step testcase T1 execution:
1. Var is assigned value 'false'
2. Compare $Var and 'true'. Var != true. Call event handler EH1.
3. EH1 assigns Var value 'true'
4. Retry comparison of $Var and 'true'
Expected: Retry passed
Problem: retry failed since variable $Var is still equal 'false'
This problem is not reproduced in Jubula 1.3 and has a great impact (actually stops from migration to Jubula 2.0) since the most of existing testcases and framework use such logic
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03548 seconds