Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Missing Oracle bundle with Maven Tycho
Missing Oracle bundle with Maven Tycho [message #1058106] Sat, 11 May 2013 11:23 Go to next message
Patrick Brühlmann is currently offline Patrick BrühlmannFriend
Hi

I have a scout application using the Database service (Oracle) and which provides a WebService.

I'd like now to integrate this application in our CI (jenkins).

I've followed so far the tutorial with Tycho http://wiki.eclipse.org/Scout/Tutorial/3.8/Maven_Tycho_Build.

I get now the following exception for the build command "mvn clean install" :

[INFO] Resolving dependencies of MavenProject: ch.post.it:ch.post.pl.server.servicevAvailability:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT @ C:\work\workspaces\1.6.1\asdpintranet\asdpintranet-serviceavailability\ch.post.pl.server.servicevAvailability\pom.xml
[INFO] Cannot complete the request.  Generating details.
[INFO] Cannot complete the request.  Generating details.
[INFO] {osgi.ws=win32, osgi.os=win32, osgi.arch=x86, org.eclipse.update.install.features=true}
[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: ch.post.pl.server.servicevAvailability 1.0.0.qualifier
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: ch.post.pl.server.servicevAvailability 1.0.0.qualifier requires 'bundle com.bsiag.scout.rt.server.jdbc.oracle11g2 0.0.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from ch.post.pl.server.servicevAvailability 1.0.0.qualifier to bundle com.bsiag.scout.rt.server.jdbc.oracle11g2 0.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."] -> [Help 1]

Any hint will be well appreciated.
Re: Missing Oracle bundle with Maven Tycho [message #1058184 is a reply to message #1058106] Mon, 13 May 2013 07:01 Go to previous message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
The JDBC Drivers for Eclipse Scout are distributed separately (this is because they are not under EPL Licence). You need to add the update site [1] to your target platform. (I assume you use a target file, and reference it from the pom.xml)

[1] https://tools.bsiag.com/marketplace/jdbc/
Previous Topic:How to access settings from config.ini
Next Topic:How to export / import NLS entries
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:19:45 GMT 2024