Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » EditDomain Listener blocks draw2d's dragListener on Figures
EditDomain Listener blocks draw2d's dragListener on Figures [message #1047060] Mon, 22 April 2013 18:35
Rüschenbaum Kai is currently offline Rüschenbaum KaiFriend
Hey,

At first I have to say: I'm pretty new to GEF and I believe the Design for my Editor is not quite as GEF intends it to be.

A brief Description of my projekt:
I want to Design a Map-Plugin which is capable of Displaying a map and Map-Elements that move on this map (like location-tags and moving cars). I want each kind of Element-Type to be Displayed in its own Layer, so i can easily shift the Z-Level and invoke whole-diagram-transformations like zooming.

For that purpose, my controller-hierarchy consists of a MapDiagram-Editpart which is the Parent of the whole Map-Diagram (A ScalableFreeformLayeredPane).

Down below there is a LayeredPane (which is the only child of the MapDiagram-Editpart) which is Parent to a set of Layers which contain the EditParts for the Map-Elements.

One of these Layers contains an ImageFigure which is initialized with the Image of the map. At plugin-start the size of the mapimage is not known, so when the image is loaded into the ImageFigure, all other Layers are Updated and resized to the image's size.

So much to my basic architecture - if you have annotations plz let me know.

Now to my current problem:
I have a couple of listeners on the Figures which all work well.
My Problem: i want to zoom by mouse-wheel so i added a editdomain for MouseWheel support. Now i can handle the mouse-wheel but the DragEvent of my Figure-MouseMotion-Listener doesnt work anymore.

Do you have any ideas how this can be solved?

Thanks a lot!

Previous Topic:Windows gradient feedback
Next Topic:Using GEF4 Geometry Line as a Figure
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 13:44:29 GMT 2024