|Eclipse GMF Model selected Wizward could not be started [message #1037897]
||Wed, 10 April 2013 06:26
| premjit mohanty
Registered: March 2013
I am creating GMF from ecore (autosar.ecore). strp by step i Created all model(genmodel .gmfgraph .gmfmap .gmftool .gmfgen) . then i had created diagramcode for my GMF.
- Then right click on the newly created folder called asample.project.diagram
- Choose run as and select eclipse Application.
- In the newly instance of eclipse create an empty project by selecting File > New > Project
- Choose a general Project
- Select next and lets call the project samplefolder
- Choose next and finish
- Choose File > New > Example
- Select sample diagram
this time i faced this below error message:
Plug-in GMFProject.diagram was unable to load class autosar40.diagram.part.Autosar40CreationWizard.
An error occurred while automatically activating bundle GMFProject.diagram
please see the below file .
[Updated on: Mon, 15 April 2013 09:47]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01578 seconds