Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [EGL] Interfaces and Generalizations
[EGL] Interfaces and Generalizations [message #1028034] Wed, 27 March 2013 18:53 Go to next message
Patricia Fernández is currently offline Patricia FernándezFriend
Hello,

I'm accessing an element (Class) to obtain information. Its generalization works perfectly:
var hierarchy = self.generalization;

Then I try something similar with interfaces, I've checked the EMF EPackage Registry View and, if I'm not wrong, it should be something like this:
var interfaces= self.interfaceRealization;

But it doesn't work.

I get this error (ChildClass doesn't use interfaces):

Quote:
Property 'InterfaceRealization' not found in object org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.impl.ClassImpl [name: ChildClass, visibility: <unset>] [isLeaf: false, isAbstract: false, isFinalSpecialization: false] [isActive: false]
Cause: Property 'InterfaceRealization' not found in object org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.impl.ClassImpl [name: ChildClass, visibility: <unset>] [isLeaf: false, isAbstract: false, isFinalSpecialization: false] [isActive: false]

Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
Re: [EGL] Interfaces and Generalizations [message #1028101 is a reply to message #1028034] Wed, 27 March 2013 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

Hello Patricia,

I've created an example project that loads a simple model and tries printing the contents of the "generalization" and "interfaceRealization" features of a Class. It works fine on my side: does it work for you as well?

Cheers,
Antonio

[Updated on: Wed, 27 March 2013 20:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [EGL] Interfaces and Generalizations [message #1028482 is a reply to message #1028101] Thu, 28 March 2013 10:04 Go to previous message
Patricia Fernández is currently offline Patricia FernándezFriend
Hello Antonio,

Yes, that works fine for me. I checked my templates and the problem came from another template, it works perfectly now.

Thanks for the help.
Previous Topic:[EVL] Launch validation with ANT
Next Topic:[EOL] Change Nodes Resize Constraint
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:44:04 GMT 2024