|resources not being updated [message #1017294]
||Mon, 11 March 2013 14:06
| Joe Acklin
Registered: March 2013
Eclipse Version Info:
Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Version: Indigo Service Release 2
Build id: 20120216-1857
I am using Eclipse to deploy updates to Amazon Web Services Elastic Beanstalk. In debugging an issue where I could not get Eclipse to create the directory, ".ebextensions" at the root of my deployment file, I did the following:
1) Created a new folder ".ebextesions" within the WebContent folder of my project
1) Right clicked on my project and clicked on Properties
2) Went to "Deployment Assemblies"
3) Changed the "Deploy Path" for ".ebextesions" to many different value:
I still am unable to get my .ebextesions directory to deploy to the root of my build and it seems Eclipse is somehow caching the files within the "Depolyment Assemblies", even after I delete the entries, they are still being coppied to my build.
1) How can I get Eclipse to completely purge the build resources and start over? I have completely delete all entries from the "Deployment Assemblies", and delete the ".ebextesions" but it is still coping these files into my build.
2) The only way I have been able to look at the resulting build is to download the latest build from s3 storage on Amazon Web Services. Where are these files being made locally?
Attached are screen shots of the the Deployment Assemblies and the resulting build. Please let me know what I can do to clean this up. Thank you!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.12025 seconds