Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Problems on compiling source file
Problems on compiling source file [message #1013900] Sun, 24 February 2013 16:45
Flo Hartling is currently offline Flo HartlingFriend
Hello,

i wanted to start writing software in C using Eclipse as my IDE. Because I already used Eclipse for writing in Java. Now I set everything like they said in many tutorials. I downloaded MinGW and installed it properly, so i can run the "gcc -v" command from the console without any issue. I updated the Path variable aswell. Then I installed the CDT Pack in Eclipse and I used to try everything out with the "Hello World in C, Ansi-style" project, which was already installed. Now I tried to compile, the Source file, but then that Error in the console apears :
**** Rebuild of configuration Release for project HelloWorld1 ****

**** Internal Builder is used for build               ****
gcc -ID:\MinGW\include -O3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -osrc\HelloWorld1.o ..\src\HelloWorld1.c
Internal Builder: Cannot run program "gcc": Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

Build error occurred, build is stopped
Time consumed: 31  ms.  

When I tried to use the GNU Builder instead of The CDT Builder I had an this Error :
**** Build of configuration Release for project HelloWorld1 ****

(Cannot run program "make": Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
)

As Current Toolchain I always used the MinGW GCC. I really dont know what to try out next, because I dont have any issues running gcc in the console, and I dont have problems with the includes. I searched the internet for hours now, but I could find anything that solved my problem.

Maybe it's because I have a dualboot System. And my System directory is D:\ and not C:\. But anyway I would be very happy if anyone could figure out how I can solve my problem.

B.t.w i use Windows XP and Eclipse Helios. The GCC Version is 4.7.2.
And please excuse my baaad english Wink

Flo
Previous Topic:Function 'sleep' could not be resolved
Next Topic:Makefile generation, quotation mark errors with MinGW make
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 15:02:56 GMT 2024