Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » "Paths and Symbols > Include" not available(cdt include configuration problems)
"Paths and Symbols > Include" not available [message #1012006] Wed, 20 February 2013 17:20 Go to next message
Richard Lange is currently offline Richard LangeFriend
I have been working on a C++ project for a while and finally decided to switch to an IDE. The project uses the opencv library, which I was able to successfully configure in the past. At some point, I must have pressed the wrong button, because my Properties > C/C++ General > Paths and Symbols pane no longer has an "Include" tab, and eclipse is giving me all sorts of "unresolved inclusion" errors for both opencv and STL includes.

index.php/fa/13493/0/

At first I thought it was because I started using Kepler. Even after switching back to Juno, the problem persists. When I open a new project in the same workspace, all the correct tabs are available. I have a few theories and ideas:

1. Does this have something to do with the 'orphaned configuration' error message? How can I fix (or just reset) my configurations?

2. Is there a "backdoor" way to add the include paths by modifying .cproject or .settings/ directly?

3. The best way to clean a project's settings is probably to make a new project and move all files over. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks!
Re: "Paths and Symbols > Include" not available [message #1012302 is a reply to message #1012006] Thu, 21 February 2013 09:55 Go to previous message
Axel Mueller is currently offline Axel MuellerFriend
This tab is hidden by default. You have to enable it in Windows->Preferences->C/C++ ....

Before you ask
- search this forum
- see the FAQ http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ
- google
Previous Topic:Eclipse-CDT and Makefiles
Next Topic:How to add environment variable to be used for making target
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 09:14:28 GMT 2024