|Zend is looking for Eclipse Engineer [message #1011927]
||Wed, 20 February 2013 14:26
| Natalia Bartol
Registered: November 2011
Zend is looking to hire a Software Eclipse Engineer that will be a member of an extremely bright and cutting edge development team working on innovative technology in the Eclipse space.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Duties:
As a member of the team, you'll be responsible for developing and designing techniques and applications for state-of-the-art web development tools. Successful candidate will undertake variety of exciting tasks across integrated technologies:
* PHP frameworks and tools
* dynamic languages
* RESTful web services
* cloud development
* mobile development
* server integration
* latest release engineering tools
Experience with the Eclipse development environment is mandatory and experience in writing Eclipse extensions is an advantage. As a member of our team, you will work closely with senior software engineers to create development tools and other related technologies which enjoy broad market adoption.
* An opportunity to work on projects that are unique in the industry, solving the problems for developers from one of the biggest and most mature coding communities in the world.
* Work on both open source and commercial projects.
* Telecommuting and flexible working hours.
* Professional experience of multi-cultural, international company.
* Unique opportunity to learn best software engineering practices and grow multiple skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experienced Java design and development knowledge
* Experience with developing Eclipse plug-ins
* Systems concepts, including multithreading, compilation/translation, including parsing, optimization, and code generation.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
* Familiarity with popular web application frameworks, including PHP, ASP.NET, JSP.
* Skilled in object-oriented design techniques (e.g. Design Patterns)
* Use of agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum, etc.) and unit testing
Desirable (not required) Qualifications:
* Active involvement in developer communities (e.g. forums, blogs, user groups, etc.)
* Experience with traditional static web technology, including HTML and CSS.
* Experience with PHP
* Building OSGI bundles and RCP products: PDE Build, Maven, Tycho familiarity
* Knowledge of Windows/Linux/Mac
Zend Technologies is the PHP Company. 1/3 of the world's websites and 30% of intranet applications within enterprises run on PHP. A lot of large organisations are making the decision to develop all future web applications with open-source technology, especially PHP. Zend's solutions enable developers and IT personnel to manage the entire application delivery lifecycle for PHP applications from design to production operations, and meet SLAs for business-critical PHP applications. Zend has 30,000+ customers worldwide (including BNP Paribas, FT/Orange, Ladbrokes, Estee Lauder, Villeroy & Boch, T-Online, Fiat, and Deutsche Telekom, Virgin Mobile...) and its solutions are being utilised in over 25 million websites. Zend's software is distributed by partners such as Oracle and IBM on their servers and databases. Zend is a private, venture-backed (SAP, Intel, Greylock, Azure) enterprise software company with its headquarters in Cupertino, California
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01956 seconds