Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » "Note that no files will be published to the server" [Don't know where to search anymore]
"Note that no files will be published to the server" [Don't know where to search anymore] [message #1008719] Wed, 13 February 2013 17:39
Fabiow Quixada is currently offline Fabiow QuixadaFriend
Hi, I've downloaded Eclipse for PHP Developers 3.0.2.v20120611144 and i've been having problems using the IDE.

I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 and php 5.3.5 and the application works fine when i type localhost/project/any_file.php in the borwser. The project is in /var/www/ and I've created a directory there where I can write files. But when I try to run (not even debug, just run) the application through the IDE, I get a notice ('Note that no files will be published to the server'), press OK, and then a Not Found error is shown. I've tried to use NetBeans but I got the same Not Found error, although the file is there.

I even created a blank project with a new file but the result is the same. I've search on the internet but didn't find anything that would help me. Please help this desperate programmer who has this forum as his last resource.

Thanks in advance!
Previous Topic:How to reuse tab in external browser (Firefox)
Next Topic:Cannot open RSE Perspective
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:01:00 GMT 2024