Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » An internal error occurred during: "Collecting Information".
An internal error occurred during: "Collecting Information". [message #1005891] Tue, 29 January 2013 08:51 Go to next message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi,
My Jubula version is 1.3.0, when the testsuit excuted finished, there pushed up two error messages.Is there anyone can give some advise?

1. the first error detail:
2016: General Database error.
org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.persistence.PMException: ORA-01461: can bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column

at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.persistence.PersistenceManager.handleDetailedPersistenceException(PersistenceManager.java:100)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.persistence.PersistenceManager.handleDBExceptionForAnySession(PersistenceManager.java:188)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.persistence.Persistor.commitTransaction(Persistor.java:768)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.persistence.TestResultPM.storeTestResult(TestResultPM.java:61)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.ClientTest.writeTestresultToDB(ClientTest.java:1220)
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.ClientTest$5.run(ClientTest.java:1076)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

2. the second error detail:
An internal error occurred during: "Collecting Information".
storing of test results failed.

3.The client error messages:
2013-01-29 16:31:51.671 [main] ERROR o.e.jubula.client.ui.rcp.Plugin - Unhandled throwable :
org.eclipse.jubula.tools.exception.JBFatalException: storing of test results failed.
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.persistence.TestResultPM.storeTestResult(TestResultPM.java:63) ~[na:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.ClientTest.writeTestresultToDB(ClientTest.java:1220) ~[na:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.ClientTest$5.run(ClientTest.java:1076) ~[na:na]
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54) ~[na:na]
2013-01-29 16:31:51.906 [main] ERROR o.e.j.c.ui.utils.ErrorHandlingUtil - An error has occurred.
org.eclipse.jubula.tools.exception.JBFatalException: storing of test results failed.
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.persistence.TestResultPM.storeTestResult(TestResultPM.java:63) ~[na:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.ClientTest.writeTestresultToDB(ClientTest.java:1220) ~[na:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.ClientTest$5.run(ClientTest.java:1076) ~[na:na]
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54) ~[na:na]
Re: An internal error occurred during: "Collecting Information". [message #1036982 is a reply to message #1005891] Tue, 09 April 2013 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi
During my test,I should check the function of backuping database's data,and all the detail of backup was print out in a text field. And I check that if it finished and if it backups succeeded by "check text".I doubt that if it's because that there is too much information,so when Jubula create test result occurs Error and it failed to create info in .htm file? How could I solve it? or how could I create .htm file by .xml test result file?

Best wishes,
Posia
Re: An internal error occurred during: "Collecting Information". [message #1037064 is a reply to message #1036982] Tue, 09 April 2013 06:14 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I think that it does indeed have to do with the amount of data that is trying to be saved - IIRC the database fields are restricted to a certain length - so if the test result writes in a very long value, it may indeed cause a problem. You could put a ticket in for this - though I'm not sure whether the limit we use is already the suggested / standard database limit, or a smaller one. It would be helpful if you could add how many characters (roughly) are likely being written.

HTH,
Alex
Previous Topic:Test a Checkbox within a table
Next Topic:Eclipse Con Videos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:39:35 GMT 2024