Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Adding Preemptive Basic Auth to Web Service Client(How to Adding Preemptive Basic Auth to Web Service Client)
Adding Preemptive Basic Auth to Web Service Client [message #998317] Wed, 09 January 2013 19:50
Joe Nigro is currently offline Joe NigroFriend
I have a web service that I want to consume that requires a username and password. It does not prompt you for the u/p. In SOAPUI 4.5 it is very easy to go to the Auth tab for the web service , choose auth type: premeptive, add the username and password and run the service. I have generated a web service client for this service using Eclipse WTP but I cannot figure out what code to add and where in order to provide this same u/p that works in Soapui. I am fairly new so be specific please (does the code go in the servicebindingstub, serviceporttype, serviceporttypeproxy, and what method ? _init, etc., include imports pls. The wtp client works but returns a error code stating that the username and password are missing. If there is a way to externalize this in the descriptor that would be great also.
Previous Topic:error in a ejb project
Next Topic:does WTP (dynamic web project) have ModelManager and ModelBase APIs ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 14:26:42 GMT 2024