Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [Eugenia] gmf.label for EAttribute
[Eugenia] gmf.label for EAttribute [message #997577] Tue, 08 January 2013 12:44 Go to next message
Franck Martin is currently offline Franck MartinFriend
The tutorial on EuGENia and GMF specifies that we can tag the EAttribute with gmf.label, displaying the tagged attribute underneath the default label. But, the display is rather simple: it's the value of the attribute (for example : "true" or "false" for a boolean).

I would like to be able to write before the value a string to introduce it (for example : "isWhatever :") and then the value (to make for example : "isWhatever : true").

gmf.node allow to define a label.pattern property which just does what I want, but it seems to be not allowed for a gmf.label on EAttribute.

How could I do, without too much GMF troubles?

Thanks in advance.
Re: [Eugenia] gmf.label for EAttribute [message #998044 is a reply to message #997577] Wed, 09 January 2013 08:54 Go to previous message
Louis Rose is currently offline Louis RoseFriend
Hi Franck,

Hmm, I don't think that we support the label.pattern property for @gmf.label on EAttributes, but I can see how it would be useful! Please could you file an enhancement request, and I'll look into it (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMFT.Epsilon)?

In the meantime, you may be able to use a polishing transformation to change the label in the GMF models, which is generated by Eugenia: http://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/eugenia-polishing/

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Louis.
Previous Topic:[Eugenia] Changing the figure of a node depending of one of its attributes
Next Topic:ModelLink documentation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 23:01:26 GMT 2024