Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » CDT Install issues
CDT Install issues [message #997296] Sat, 05 January 2013 03:02
Shoop Dawoop is currently offline Shoop DawoopFriend
I updated to Juno today since for several months now, the CDT has been completely unusable in Helios (can't execute anything from inside the IDE, have to go to explorer and launch from there, which means no debugging) for a reason I could never find.

Now the issue I'm getting is this: the install completes but none of the features are present after the SDK restarts. My C/C++ projects have no syntax highlighting, and none of the C/C++ related context menus are present (as in not in the new project dialog or the preferences window). When I check the "installed software" and "About Eclipse SDK", however, it claims all the toolkits are present. Trying to re-install them without removing them first does nothing, as the IDE says they're already installed. The help menu for the toolkit is present as well.

Can anyone please suggest further troubleshooting steps or possible solutions? I really love Eclipse, but little things like this murder my workflow. People have been trying to convert me to NetBeans for quite some time--and given the circumstances, I'm starting to consider it.
Previous Topic:(changed) Problems linking lua libaries.
Next Topic:Symbol 'cout' could not be resolved
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:03:55 GMT 2024