Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Installing the Tririga Plug-In for Birt Reports(Tririga Plug-In for Birt Reports)
Installing the Tririga Plug-In for Birt Reports [message #990267] Tue, 11 December 2012 16:30 Go to next message
Randy Jaeger is currently offline Randy JaegerFriend
After installing version 3.6.2 of Eclipse Platform, and following the Tririga instuctions to install their plug-in, I cannot enter any connection infomation for our Tririga server. This is due to the 'IBM Tririga Birt Preferences' not appearing within "Window - Preferences". Has anyone else have this occur, and how did you resolve?

To install the plug-in I used "Help - Install New Software", which completed successfully as the 'IBM Tririga Birt Feature' displays in the "Help - About Eclipse Platform - Installation Details - Installed Software".

To verify that Birt is correct, I created a Data Source to one of our sql databases and wrote a select statement to return the data for a report.

Re: Installing the Tririga Plug-In for Birt Reports [message #990320 is a reply to message #990267] Tue, 11 December 2012 20:36 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

What is the download site for the Tririga plug-in? I'll download it and give it a try.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Postscript font changed
Next Topic:Controlling user access to web reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:49:51 GMT 2024